Slam Dunk Slam Dunk

Haha I liked it! Specially enjoyed the "draw straws" joke too! Good stuff, man!

CyanSandwich responds:

Good to hear!

Attack On A-Hole Titan Attack On A-Hole Titan

This was hilarious! The visual style was great, the animation was really nicely done, and the voice acting was brilliant! Well done! Haa.

BUDDY BUDDY

Amazing work! Your timing, the poses, and just the whole pacing of the film is perfect. The music fits amazingly as well!
The painted style of the backgrounds is very nice, and reminiscent of the classic cartoons I used to watch growing up!
Still don't think he deserves Buddy being so good to him though, he's a turd! Haa. LAVVIT.

BEEBOG responds:

Thank you! I freakin' suck at backgrounds so it's a miracle these turned out so well.

Greener Grass is great too, I'm always impressed when you get your 3D work to look just like your drawing style.

The Wish Keeper The Wish Keeper

You already know what I think about this, but here we go anyway... Really love the whole concept, the character designs are really appealling, the animation is great, and the overall visuals are beautiful! You should be proud homieeee! :)

BEEBOG responds:

Aww thank you Schteeeeve! Yours is super duper amazing yadda yadda. You know what I think of it and how much I love it! Awesome to see you on front page too!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

Awesome

The graphics were great, the sound was great, the animation was great. Everything about this flash was great. I loved the storyline, it was really interesting. I'll be surprised if you don't get front page with this, it deserves it.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

your amazing!

I can't believe that it's possible to animate that well, especially on your own. Your feckin amazing, man. Can't wait for it. (the musics wicked aswell)